Steamb0at !

Happy Birthday In Advance x= !


T0day sh0uld be 9am g0ing 0ut ! hahaha !! xDD BUT 0verslept s0 in the end never g0 0ut ! x= L0LLx. Wahaha ! x) Uhhhhhs, after that steamb0at 12pm ! Prepare prepareeee ! Hoh0ho! Bath & so0n m0re pe0ple came ! HAHA! I'm the first t0 eat... YUMCHA L0Lx Delivery.... haha! Pictures are all bel0w !

I d0n't kn0w why........ why every kids 0r like pe0ple like t0 camp in my ro0m! RAWR ! Actually, i d0n't really like ? lol . ehhs... But never mind x= ! haha! I played Jasper's PSP laaaa. That DJ Max. I was like r0flma0 ! hahaha !! Darn l0ngggg never play then 0nce i played, i g0t like m0re than 5000 c0mbo. I d0n't remember if i g0t 5000 c0mbo bef0re. HAHA ! Never mind.. - high high ! -

Every0ne gathers in my ro0m ! I mean except f0r adults ! Lalas, br0ther came back ! S0me 0f them went t0 his ro0m, ( why ? ) He 0n-ed the airc0nditi0ner. wthek ?! Uh wo0ps L0L! Wahaha.. Le0nard darn zai laaaaa, he g0t a Mac Bo0k, i was like, what ... ? what ?! wthek ?! Zzzz....... ! I disturbed him by n0t helping him t0 c0nnect t0 internet because he g0t a Mac Bo0k! -evil- 0f c0urse i did after that..... lol !

I'm n0t really sure what we did but we just can like spent 0ur wh0le day slacking in the same place and s0 0n haha ! I played a s0ng using guitar & jun sang, s0 i was like.... 0hhhhhhhh 0kayyyy this is h0w it s0unds like ! i mean.. because i can't sing laaa, thus i d0n't really get the t0ne 0r s0mething. The temp0 etc..

& right......... JASPER . I 0nly kn0w that s0ng can =_=.. many pe0ple kn0w that s0ng because it's the m0st simple 0f all 0ther s0ngs ! hahahaha !!! Alrighty, my skills still sucks laaaa ! x( ! Darn.. wait 0nlyyyyyy !! Just wait ! Ka0x. N0wadays like.... really kn0w what's lacking laaa!

Ar0und night time, sl0wly, every0ne left ! lili jie came ! I was like wo0ts, her hairstyle ! haha! I was sh0cked arhh !! Yet yet yet yet yet... i g0t used. x= ! She dyed her hair & add an extensi0n as well T-T ! She's 0n h0lidayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! what the....................hell !

HAHA, actually i still thing 0kay laa her hairstyle, can't get use but, quite cute si0 ! ..... n0t x= ! Seri0usly can laaa but i think with fringe better ? x) ! We went YH's h0use ! J0n, JR, XK, SH and his didi in the ro0m s0 i 0nly went int0 his ro0m 0nce. haha ! Chit-chat 0utside awhile.. 0h yaaa, i saw YH's reacti0n t0 lilijie's hairstyle was like.. wthek laaa ! His face really like darn sh0cking. -c0ughs-

SH played the pian0 super s0ft but i still can hear ! When g0ing 0ff, he asked me t0 play, theref0re, i played a happy birthday s0ng f0r him. haha ! I'm always playing that s0ng when s0me0ne asked me t0 play laaaa hahahah ! If n0 0ne kn0ws, that's the first s0ng i learn ! Yipeee ! Just the s0l0 part. -ahem-

Alrighty, s0 i started playing the guy's part 0f "Lu Xia0 Yu" fr0nt part. SH came beside and played the girl's part. I started laughing like.............. what the...... hahahahah !! Seri0usly strange laaaaaa !! Wo0ts ! I was like asking, eh eh eh eh eh !! Y0u sh0uld be the 0ne playing my side laaa !

After that let him s0lo b0th hand. He st0pped at the same place as i st0pped using b0th hand because he f0rg0tten what's next. L0LLLL ! I mean, he als0 like self-learn 0ne laaa. I als0 f0rg0tten the rest. I asked him use 2 hands t0 play, i was like...... wth roflmao again. He 0nly kn0ws h0w t0 use 1 hand hahahaha !! 0kay bth !

AH, lili jie sat there 0ne side arhh, s0 g0 0ff better xD ! Weees ! Went 0ff t0 bus st0p and h0me ar0und 10.15pm ! My v0ice is s0 sexy ! Wahahaha ! I alm0st l0st my v0ice after the steamb0at ! Talked t0 parent f0r awhile after that, chatted 0n ph0ne. Used c0mputer.

Afiqqqqqqqqqq !! I want g0 SP ! haha !
BROquannnnn. T-T present!
..
..
lazy type m0re alth0ugh still g0t m0re!

PPMEECG haha!!


i'm n0t what y0u expect.
i'm just evil. =DD


Wahahaha !!
YUMCHA !
Crispy Red Bean Paste with Banana

Baked Mini Egg Tarts

Deep Fried Shrimp Dumpling

YUMCHA Prawn Dumpling

Scallop with Pea Shoot Dumpling

Siew Mai with Fish Roe

Steamed Beancurd Skin Roll in Superior Sauce

Glutinuous Rice in Lotus Leaf

Fried Rice & Steamboat!

xDD hahahaha!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Dreams!

Quizziies Quiz...