Right. Morning, SS paper ! Once again.. really cannot make it. Hmms .. didn't manage to finish the paper x( ! No time uhhs .. rushed through last 2 questions of the source based. Hopefully i did write the main point ~.~ ! Hmms .. Even though i don't know what's the answer of the structure questions, i still manage to write almost a page of the paper. ^^ v ! Yay =x ! l0ls .. Early for h0me !! =DD ! Started using c0mputer, watching "终极一家" ..this few days.lalalas ..b0red. hmms .. around evening went out for a walk. Waited f0r kh t0 c0me after that. We slacked.. then headed off t0 Toh Guan to buy bubble tea. Halfway there, we walked by a void deck of a block. We saw a shopping trolley ! He climbed in and i pushed him around. It's like so stupid . L0Ls. After playing, went to the coffe shop to buy bubble tea but that auntie said, no stock =.= . We were like.. zzz ... we stood there and waited for so long to be serve, we even called for them. oh well .. sucks . Ate...
Didn't sleep for a day ! Horray ! =DD ! Lunch at Kopitiam, I did not eat, just chilling around though. Went to Sculpture Square for a exhibition thingy with friends, chilled with Seri at Macdonald. =DD Went to batok coffee bean to chill alone because I don't feel like walking under the sun and decided to wait for the sun to set. I ordered Pure Double Chocolate and settled down ! When I'm going to finish drinking, aunt suddenly called me and asked me out to eat Sakura buffet like so randomly.! I was stunned for a moment as well. Called her back later after informing my parent. Uncle came to drive me from Westmall, after that fetch cousin from another place. Their family and I headed to Science Center there for Sakura Buffet. O_O ! Ate and chit chatted. At near end of the dinner, they were talking about those spirits and so on. Seems like I've been hearing a lot of stories these days. Haha.! Uncle drove me back home ! On the way back home, me & my younger cousin were ...