200th days since we are together.


Throwback photo from few months ago. It was our forth monthsary, and till now we still talked about the memories we had. Never getting sick of the repeat of stories. 6 March 2014 is the officially 200th days since we got together. Thanks babydear for accompanying me for my prata craving and through the night that day, only getting to sleep for few hours before work. Really appreciate all these moments, every single moment! I was supposed to post this on the day itself, apparently, I fell asleep. It's never too late!

Love all the random, nonsensical or serious talks. This midnight talk gave me another thought about our relationship. A wake-up call in my mind so to speak. Sense of relive after all! In life, we learn a bit of something from people who came across your life. Down the road, we will all slowly start changing using the lesson we learned before. Not believing one will love the another forever and nothing last forever even for the hurt you got. It won't be forever. Never trusted anyone. Maybe this will change? 

So, what is the point for taking it too serious? Am I not right to say?

Ever since she entered into my life, she started to prove me wrong for the certain thoughts I always have for years. I fall deep for her. I took it serious. (A little too serious) I changed. I start to believe, well maybe there is love forever. I wouldn't say that we are the perfect couple...we argue, we get angry over little things, we ignore, we walk away but it is all because we love, we care and everything really matters. It just brings me closer to her day by day..

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Too Jealous?

Quizziies Quiz...