Buffet........
Didn't sleep for a day ! Horray ! =DD ! Lunch at Kopitiam, I did not eat, just chilling around though. Went to Sculpture Square for a exhibition thingy with friends, chilled with Seri at Macdonald. =DD Went to batok coffee bean to chill alone because I don't feel like walking under the sun and decided to wait for the sun to set. I ordered Pure Double Chocolate and settled down ! When I'm going to finish drinking, aunt suddenly called me and asked me out to eat Sakura buffet like so randomly.! I was stunned for a moment as well. Called her back later after informing my parent. Uncle came to drive me from Westmall, after that fetch cousin from another place. Their family and I headed to Science Center there for Sakura Buffet. O_O ! Ate and chit chatted. At near end of the dinner, they were talking about those spirits and so on. Seems like I've been hearing a lot of stories these days. Haha.! Uncle drove me back home ! On the way back home, me & my younger cousin were ...